Why you should choose Sames
- Knowledge and comprehensive process expertise
- Ultimate field service and worldwide proximity support
Spacecraft & satellite construction requires composite manufacturing with controlled processes, such as, infusion, gel coat, bonding, sealing, 2K mixing & dosing, viscosity & pot life controls. We have a wide range of equipment & solutions to build the right process.
Penetrant testing is a method to Non-Destructive Test (NDT) primarily used in space. This method reveals the presence of discontinuities on any metal, ceramic & composite parts.
Penetrant Testing Leaflet
Download our leaflet here.
Penetrant Testing Leaflet - EN
Penetrant (from S1 to S4) applied in manual or automatic electrostatic spray:
- Significant penetrant & air savings
- Increased operator comfort
- Easy to maintain
This step is only needed when post-emulsified penetrant has already been applied.
Emusifier can be applied by conventional spraying or with the addition of electrostatic effect.
Electrostatic application of powder developer:
- Very small & regular flow
- Best on the market solution for defect detection
- High transfer efficiency with stable pattern
- 40 years of proven solution for French aerospace OEM