Airspray electrostatic solvent-based for one painter
- High transfer efficiency for waste reduction and wrap effect on part to be painted
- High finishing quality combining precise Airspray atomization and powerful electrostatic effect
- Material pressure adjustment and the atomizing air centralized on the pump
- Continuous material supply and operator autonomy with paint pump
- Intuitive settings from the gun or from the controller
- Plug & spray solution that's easy to start with.
- Maintenance facilitated by optimizing the number of parts and easy disassembly
- High flow pump
PMP150 is a low pressure diaphragm pump (for application requiring a 1:1 ratio) and can be used with adhesive, medium viscosity or harsh coating.
The Nanogun Airspray manual electrostatic low pressure spray gun was specially designed for spraying liquid paints at low pressures in many markets, such as aerospace, agricultural & construction, metallic furnitures, wood and automotive industries. The Nanogun Airspray differentiates itself with its lightweight, ergonomic design thus improving operator comfort.
"Tips and Tricks": The use of our gun cover will pertfectly protect your gun. When you flush, we recommend you place your gun on the side wall of the paint container to prevent any splashing.
Taking full advantage of our 65 years of expertise with electrostatic technology, Sames has developed the only electrostatic gun to spray with BOTH high current and high voltage, guaranteeing:
- Optimal paint charge
- Efficient paint transportation to the part
This combination delivers up to 20% higher transfer efficiency compared to previous gun designs.