- Airmix® Xcite®+
- Airmix® Xcite®+ Light
- Fpro G
- Fpro G GSP
- Inocart H
- Inocart HF
- Inocart NDT
- Inocart VT
- Inogun M
- 20.25 Pump + Xcite®+ 120 Spraying Unit
- Fpro Lock P
- Fpro P Airspray
- Fpro S Airspray
- Fpro WBE Airspray
- Fstart G
- Fstart P
- Fstart S
- Isobubble II insulating box
- M22 P Basik HPA Manual Airspray Spray Gun Pressure
- Nanogun+ Airmix® Manual
- Nanogun+ Airspray Manual
- S3 A HPA Manual Airspray Spray Gun Suction
- S3 G HPA Manual Airspray Spray Gun Gravity
- S3 G HTI Manual Airspray Spray Gun Gravity
- S3 P HPA Manual Airspray Spray Gun Pressure
- S3 P HTI Manual Airspray Spray Gun Pressure
- SFlow® 275 & 470
- SFlow® Universal 7/8"
Our Sames manual spray gun range more in details:
Sames encompasses a huge knowledge since 1923 in the industrial finishing and supplies all types of professional high end spray paint gun except electric models mostly used for diy application and not recommended for industrial use such as Homeright, Wagner flexio ,Vaper or Graco magnum electric models. They are designed for all painting projects with different shaped parts ranging from smaller items up to large and heavy components: furniture cabinets, fences, auto parts... .
All our guns delivers high finish quality and transfer efficiency and are designed for easier cleaning and can be fitted as an option with an extension to reach difficult part surface areas . We also supply all gun accessories and tools (tips, filters, fittings..) to apply paint in the most efficient way such as extensions. Our range includes also spray gun kits fitted with hoses, especially for our powder range.
We manufacture and machine all body and aircap/nozzle in our factory, based nearby Paris. We focused on our gun body design ergonomic to ease the painters pro working conditions and the atomization quality for a high finish and transfer efficiency taking into account the reviews rating we got from our international customers! We have also developed a premium range of paint sprayer spray tip to meet all demands of fluid flowrates (oz/mn).
Nowadays, as for our main competitors, Devilbiss finishing, Iwata, ... to name a few, our policy is to continue to develop new innovative technologies, such as the Vortex or Restrictor on our new FPro and FPro Lock (hvlp paint sprayers available) , to offer great performances and able our customers to get a perfectly controlled application for any finishline .
- Airspray or pneumatic range: low pressure, hvlp, hvlp gravity spray guns feed with cups. Thanks to our expertise, we have been able to develop a full range of aircaps and nozzles of different sizes for a perfect fan width, small or larger, according to every part area to be coated. Our newest FPro and FPro lock brings major advantages on our competitor hvlp spray guns tanks to the vortex and restrictor technologies
- Airmix® range: it is a unique medium fluid pressure spraying technology - created by Sames in 1975 - in between Airspray & high pressure Airless® . Our latest spray guns , Xcite and Xcite Light gives incedible results, with limited overspray, high transfer efficiency and are particularly adapted to spray coatings in every wood industry projects. Our Xcite guns can be considered as hvlp paint sprayers when fitted with the right nozzle/tip.
- Airless® paint sprayers: Airless® paint spray guns are the ideal solution to paint large surface for the building and industrial applications, for either interiors walls (sometimes as a substitute to paint rollers) of exterior.
- Powder application: powder is applied in a homogeneous layer. In order to obtain such powder layer thickness, our powder pressure pot feeds spray guns. This will enable the best transportation of powder to the gun - together with an electrostatic effect - for required application.
Sames offers a wide range of systems ( pumps, pressure-pots or tanks, diaphragm pumps) to feed spray guns. Our paint sprayer accessories ( filters, viscosity cup...) will help you personalize your application projects and perfectly control your application to achieve great finish and high transfer efficiency
Discover locally, and in a secure way, four your product reviews, all the technical characteristics (and type of material used: stainless steel, alumimun, metallic parts) and ease of use of our spray gun in real time and available tools by consulting the dedicated product pages on your cellular or pc; also available, videos of customer testimonials (also on our Youtube channel).
We also invite you to consult the automatic versions of our automatic spray guns in the "automatic spray gun" family section.