High Velocity Turbine for rotating bell atomizer
The High Velocity Turbine is the air driven engine of PPH 707, Accubell 709 EVO and the latest NANOBELL 801. It can rotate up to 85krpm with a bell cup full of paint.
It includes unique features designed by Sames that provides uncomparable advantages for the end user.
How does it works?
Sames created its newest generation of air driven turbines for NANOBELL 8 series based on the one used by PPH 707 & Accubell 709 EVO since 2009. With all its knowledge, expertise & uncompromised quality, our engineers designed the most reliable turbine in the world.
It includes an exclusive bell cup attachment system with a magnetic force to secure the connection in a convenient & user-friendly way for daily production.
It takes 1 second to safely manually attach the bell to its magnetic clip & less than 3 seconds to remove it.
In order to ensure the operators have aptly prepared the atomizers after the bell cup cleaning session, the unique detection system of BSC 300 verifies the bell cup is in place prior to starting the production shift.
The special design of the turbine air bearing prevents wear of the rotor, even at high rotation speeds.
To achieve optimal atomization of its ultimate turbine, Sames designed a perfectly balanced bell cup using the aeronautical techniques of the finest manufacturing & quality controls.
Thanks to the superior mechanical design of Sames products, the warranty of the HVT turbine is good for 7 years long or 30 000h, whichever comes first. It is a unique performance on the rotary bell atomizers offer, allowing for a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
The high speed turbine is able to accelerate & brake quickly, even when loaded with paint & a large bell cup, which ensures getting the right atomization on your robotic spray job no matter what the circumstance.
The HVT turbine is able to work with both a noise frequency analysis & an optical fiber (OF). Sames advises the noise frequency analysis technology for higher mean time before failure (MTBF), it becomes mandatory for the latest turbine for 8 series.
HVT Air motor REPAIR SERVICE
We are very pleased to introduce a new repair service for your High Speed Turbine HVT (#1525849 and #910025098), used within PPH 707 range and Accubell 709 EVO.
To meet Automotive & General Industry manufacturers concerns when HVT is damaged by mistakes or technical issues (paint flowing inside, or rotor docking due to air short supply…), we propose a new service to avoid replacing by a costly brand new air motor.
This repair service gives longer life for your equipment for reasonable cost.
The repaired HVT will benefit for a 6 months warranty, if the 7 years warranty period has been exceeded.
The repair process follows these steps:
- Send a repair request to our Customer Service for a quotation (not invoiced if repair accepted)
- Ship the complete HVT with its screws
- Depending on the damages, our Repair Expert will propose a quotation including one or several of the Kits listed bellow :
HVT repair Price
Kit 1 : Cartridge assembly
Kit 2 : Rotor assembly
Kit 3 : Rear flange assembly
Kit 4 : Magnetic nose assembly
- In case, you do not want to repair and you want to destroy your equipment, you will have only consultancy fees ;
- In case, you do not want to repair and you want to be turned over your equipment in the state, you will have consultancy and shipping fees ;
- If you accept the repair quotation, we will change the concerned parts, and check the performances of the repaired HVT on our manufacturing quality bench: the consultancy and shipping fees will not be invoiced.
- Then, you receive your repaired HVT within 3 weeks.